The main objective of drying fruits and vegetables is to remove moisture from raw materials within the limits that exclude the possibility of microbiological and biochemical processes and ensure long-term storage of food without deterioration.
With a decrease in moisture, not only the mass fraction of dry substances in the product increases, but also their energy value. In the production of dried products, we use only selected raw materials. In the production of dried products, all our raw materials are selected.
Thanks to special technologies during grinding, drying, the plant tissue is minimally damaged - this is how the maximum amount of useful substances is preserved.
We use a disintegration-convective method of drying plant materials. With this innovative method of drying, the temperature does not exceed 40C. It helps to avoid overheating of the product, or its burning. There is no deep solidification of pectin, amylopectin and proteins.
The rebuilding ability remains. With this method of drying, it is possible to maintain a vitamin composition that is sensitive to changes in temperature. Dried products retain their color, taste and smell.
The development of new technologies and equipment made it possible to obtain high-quality polydisperse powders up to 100 microns in size and to a moisture content of W-4-8% from the most diverse types of plant materials, with full preservation of vitamins, biologically active substances, flavor, aromatic and other components in them , as well as the energy of the original product.
We offer a range of high-quality, natural and healthy dried products: pickled cucumber, carrots, beets, onions, pumpkins, white cabbage, chanterelles, mushrooms, mushrooms, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, black currant, crowberries, cranberries, apples of various fractions. Natural polydisperse powders and pieces of different vegetable, fruits or berries fractions can be applied in such areas as:
- baby food (cereals, juices, cookies, teas),
- diet alimentation,
- sports nutrition (protein shakes),
- food additives for the confectionery industry (marshmallow, marmalade, candy, fillings, candy bars, waffles),
- for the meat industry (minced meat, brine mixtures for injection),
- for food concentrates (soups, cream soups, jelly, smoothies, breakfast cereals),
- dairy industry (ice cream, cheese, butter spreads, dairy desserts),
- baking industry (bread, drying, bagels, snacks, bread sticks),
- tea industry
- medical (for the preparation of dietary supplements),
- in perfumery (nourishing creams, natural shampoos), used as natural dyes.